Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Secret Garden.

Do you know what I am talking about? Do you remember that movie?.. I bet you do. Today I wasn't able to hang out with Marcelo, he had so much work to do, so I worked on some pictures until I got exhausted from the computer. I got bored so I was trying to find a good movie to watch on "netflix" but didn't find anything and all of the sudden it came to my mind "The secret garden" I haven't watched that movie since I was a child! one of my all time favorites, seriously if you haven't watched it you must.. trust me especially if your a girl! I was so surprised at how good I remembered it.
My favorite part or actually one of my favorites is where she founds her aunts room, I just love that room it's G O R G E O U S !

I don't know whats up with me and watching old movies (well sort of old) It started with "Interview with a vampire", then "The sixth sense" and now this one. I have always loved movies and it's always good to refresh your memory.

I watched the whole movie on youtube.com click here to see it.

No comments: