Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Someday soon.

well.. uh-mm.

Mario Testino.
A few weeks back I discovered this talented guy who's pictures I admire, he was born and raised in Lima-Peru.

The other day I was looking at some images at " I heart it", I wrote on the search bar Peru.. I looked at a few images he took in Cuzco-Peru and then clicked on the blog's owner who posted the images and in my mind I was like.. who's the photographer?
Thanks to the credit the owner gave I discovered who was the photographer, this guy.

One of the things I loved was that he has done stuff I really want to do someday before I die like:
*Go do an amazing photo-shoot in city of Cuzco and in Lima Peru (models, mua/hairstylist the whole crew)
*Shoot celebrities not just anyone but the ones "i want to shoot"
*and help with many foundations.

I guess that's it for now, and finding out he is from the same city where i grew up (Lima-Peru) and then moving to a different country makes me feel even more inspired to someday do it. which I will trust me.


PS. I am so surprised how lil I know about "who's" behind the camera. I am teaching myself!




Images below are from one of hi's recent photo shoots.
These ones are so my style!



See more at: www.mariotestino.com

These last images are from one of the TeenVogue issues (yes i'm a fan) These were the first images I saw from a professional photo shoot at Cuzco and I fall in love for this idea. Any make up artist/hair designers and models who would be crazy enough to go? I am doing this before I have babies. I will not have babies until I do this!
last 3 pics photographer unknown.

2 comments:

Juicebox said...

love the one which is how do i say: arriba de?

haha bueno la foto que está arriba de lo que dice: see more at mario....

la penultima foto, esa, es mi preferida :D porque todo es suave pero el vestido de la chica como que es un poco más fuerte, me encanta

sweetevis said...

love it too vane! :)