Friday, March 4, 2011

Ice Castles.

I found about the Midway Ice Castles thanks to a post of a photographer but unfortunately too late to plan a photo shoot but I told Marcelo about them and he took me there today by surprise!
ohh they are SO pretty! I just wanted to stay inside and live on one of them. I hope they do this again next winter, it will be amazing to do a photo-shoot at them.
We just took these with my digital rebel, and Marcelo was in a really good mood to take pics of me.. that was nice 











4 comments:

Me said...

Se podia caminar adentro? Looove it, it's like winter wonderland:)

Michelle said...

oh my dear.
these are beautiful. love love them

sweetevis said...

thank you girls :)

yep Cinthia you can actually go inside them!

La p├ępite modeuse said...

amazing !