Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day {Part.1}

Valentines Day Morning was looking like this for us. 
I woke up early in the morning, I couldn't even sleep just because I was nervous he would wake up before me, yep he wakes up always before me! ha ha so I just remind him if you don't see me in bed in the morning don't go look for me just "wait" and so he did. I was so surprise my whole idea of a cute breakfast in bed worked even better than I imagined the night before. The lovely team of OctoberInk posted a free printable it was just like the cherry on top 
I wanted our first Valentines after the wedding be something special coming from my side, best news is that he LOVED IT! I added some boudoir images I did with lovely Alix Loosle and a very needed and pretty new wallet for a classic boy he is. It was the perfect morning I wish every morning was like this one relaxing in bed eating and listening to some of our favorite music and videos.  Tomorrow Saturday will be my turn I cannot wait, YES I AM SO EXITED! 













No comments: