Monday, March 4, 2013

M83 Concert.

I can't believe I never blogged about that night. Well, today is the day. It has been such a beautiful sunny day with the perfect blue sky and it make me remember when I met Marcelo on a sunny summer day. Spring is just around the corner.. Can't wait!

M83 is probably one of my favorite bands, I have never been the type of girl who goes crazy with a music-band or musician and I am pretty sure I'll probably stay like this forever but I love going to small concerts it is just one of my favorite things, I really enjoy anything that feels a little bit more intimate. That night was feeling like any other hangout-day with Marcelo but what make it special for me is that it was our very first concert together just the two of us. I fell in love all over again with him 



We own the Sky-M83

Midnight City-M83


  FALL-M83

 
We record these videos with Marcelo's old samsung galaxy s. 

PS. sorry for the bad sound quality.


xx.Eve

No comments: