Thursday, June 13, 2013

Alexander's Birthday Party { 4 yrs. old }

I finally get some time to post some pictures from my nephew Alexander's birthday party. He is looking so big for me even though he doesn't look big for the rest of the world. Did I mention he is the only one with down syndrome/borrs syndrome and he is missing half a chromosome? That's why he is growing up slowly, but this little human has probably teach me and inspire me so much without even speaking a word, like being patience and loving every minute of the simple things that life gives us oh! and also giving lots of hugs! 

Alexander Loves:

Water
Hugs
kisses
balloons 
pictures
chocolate

That's why my sister in law Alyssa pick this year's theme to be an "Up" Theme! 
 

 

birthday cake, cupcakes & decoration by. Alyssa

No comments: