Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Some of May & June

Here are a few images from the months of May and June. I just can't believe how fast time is going by in a few more days it's going to be July, yes my birthday month!

 La Caille Women in Weddings Luncheon. 
Click HERE for some images of the delicious food & beautiful center pieces 


Just driving around the great salt lake on Memorial Day.
 Alex's Birthday that I almost didn't make it!
 

One of my favorite french toast at Eva's Bakery! 
My new favorite store, Lush! & some Target shopping
 I just really love breakfast! with Maria and Alex at Tulie Bakery.

Not planned stops at the Orem summerfest with my brother's family and Pool Days.

Happy Birthday to my dear Laura aka Melosa!
& some summerfest fireworks


Pool day with my sister in law Alyssa and my nephews Alexander and Anthony, and some delicious food at TortillaBar.


Father's Day surrounded by nature.
Morning Smoothies are my favorites!
 shooting and working.

Lunch with my Marce at Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria!

 

& a little bit of The Arts Festival with the 101 Inventions at the Leonardo.


 

June is not over yet Marcelo's dad and my mom's birthday are also in June, Loving summer!


No comments: