Monday, July 15, 2013

Yellowstone + The Tetons

We went for the 4th of July Weekend on a little get away from Utah to the Yellowstone National Park. Marcelo, he also invited his parents and with not so much planning we just drove to this beautiful place. We couldn't see the whole park this time, this is another reason why we will come back in the future but the good thing is that I got to finally see The Tetons and I felt in love with this amazing place (please, take me back!) Some of my favorite things were there, water, a gorgeous view and incredible beautiful wild flowers. I just took pictures with my phone camera ( I know, I am a little lazy, but that thing is heavy) 

mother nature, you are pure magic

Around 6am in the border with Utah and Idaho
Breakfast on the road.
A little bit of fog in Montana
Yellowstone + The Tetons 

xx.Eve

1 comment:

Ryan+Michelle+Ellie said...

wow what amazing photos! I love that place-